Central Perks Body Scrub
Salty, Sweet & Coffee? Why not! Our Central Perks body scrub is made with mineral rich Redmond® sea salt, organic sugar and ground coffee to buff away any not so cute skin cells and leave behind smooth, silky, hydrated skin. Featuring soft vanilla notes with warm coffee and packed with natural oils your skin loves like shea butter, sweet almond oil and vitamin E. But we didn’t stop there we added Mother Natures ultimate humectant (moisture trapping magic) HONEY! That silky feeling you're about to experience will have a natural barrier locking in moisture so make sure to pat yourself dry or air dry you don’t want to rub off all that goodness!
Why is it special
- Simple ingredients you can read that work!
- Sea salt and organic sugar to gently exfoliate your skin leaving it primed for all the goodness to be absorbed!
- Vitamin E has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties can reduce inflammation and make your skin look younger! Who doesn't want that!
- Shea butter softens and hydrates skin with tons of fatty acids including lineoleic, oleic, palmitic and stearic acids that improve the skin's natural barrier, shea butter also protects skin from damage from the environment like pollutants
- Glycerine is great for the skin because it acts as a humectant, which is a substance that allows the skin to retain moisture. It can increase skin hydration, relieve dryness, and refresh the skin's surface not to mention leaving behind super soft skin.
- Honey is one of nature's most revered skin remedies. Thanks to its antibacterial and antiseptic abilities, it may benefit oily and acne-prone skin. Honey is also a natural humectant, so it helps keep the skin moist but not oily. Applying honey regularly on your skin can give you results beyond your imagination and can go a long way in giving you healthy, younger looking and glowing skin.
- Sweet almond oil helps soothe and hydrate skin and hair. It also reduces the appearance of scars, stretch marks, and wrinkles. Who couldn’t use more of that!
How to Use
- Cleans your skin from head to toe. Apply a generous amount to your hands and start to scrub scrub scrub every inch of you!
- Let this magic sit on your skin for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Pat your skin dry, do not rub off all that goodness! Follow up with our after shower oil or our body butter.
- Do not apply to open wounds or abrasions.